The Pearland Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association (PCPAAA) is proud to announce it’s 8th Annual Gun Raffle, benefitting the Pearland Police Department!
This year’s raffle funds will specifically go toward the purchase of upgraded drones, for our Pearland Police Department UAS team. These tools have been used to help locate missing people, document crime and accident scenes, and with crowd control at large city events. To learn more about our officers and the drones they use, check out this video on Youtube.
The Pearland Police Department UAS team is often called to help other cities and counties in our region for emergency or disaster response. They were valuable tools after Hurricane Harvey, the Onalaska Tornado, George Floyd funeral, and more. Additionally, our team often will train other agencies in the use of drones (see example in this YouTube video).
In 2020, the Pearland Police Department received the Outstanding Drone Program award from the Director of Drone Responders. (Drone Responders is the leading UAS for public safety/disaster response organization in the world.) PPD is the first agency in Texas to receive this award.
The new drones provided by this fundraiser will upgrade the technology of our Police Department, improving the range, camera quality, heat sensing abilities and more.
Help provide upgraded drones for Pearland Police Department, for the safety of our community.
$10 Per Ticket – 5 Tickets for $40
Drawing held on December 18, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Bass Pro Shops Pearland • 1000 Bass Pro Way • Pearland, TX 77047
Firearms to be Raffled
- Henry Lever Action .45-70 ($854.99 value)
- HK 45 Tactical 45mm ($839.99 value)
- Beretta A300 Outlander DRT 12GA ($749.99 value)
- Savage 110 Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor ($649.99 value)
- Uberti 1875 Army Outlaw 45 LC ($599.99 value)
- Springfield Hellcat 9mm $569.99
- Glock 43 U.S. 9mm – $522.49
- Winchester XPR .350 Legend – $455.99
- M&P Shield M2.0 40 S&W – $455.99
- Winchester SXP Black Shadow 12GA – $299.99
How to Participate
Raffle tickets may be purchased in any of the following ways:
- From any Pearland Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association (PCPAAA) member in person.
- At the PCPAAA booth at Bass Pro Shop Pearland on the following Saturdays:
October 9, 16, 23, 30
December 4, 18
- By clicking here and completing the instructions.