In order to join the Pearland CPA Alumni Association, an individual must:
- Live or work in the Pearland area
- Be 18 years of age or older (17 years if attending with an immediate family member 18 or older)
- Submit to a background check (to ensure the integrity of the program)
- Attend & graduate from the Pearland Citizens Police Academy class
Annual Membership Dues:
- Annual individual membership is $30. Family annual membership is $50. All annual memberships expire on December 31st. Unpaid memberships become inactive effective March 31st.
- Lifetime memberships are also available – individual lifetime membership is $300, Family lifetime membership is $500.
- Ways to pay:
- Come to a general meeting and pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Drop off cash or check (made out to PCPAAA) at the Records window in an envelope that is clearly marked PCPAAA and ask the lovely lady at the window if she can put it in our mail slot.
- NEW! Online payment is now available! Please click here to request the link via email.